Retiring from farming is not the same as retiring from a desk job. Farming is part of who you are, part of your family and your core values. But you have also worked hard your whole life to provide for others, and it’s time to start thinking about what you would like to do in this next season of your life. PAS Retirement Coaches can help you clarify your goals and maintain your values as you approach these important decisions.
• Examining personal values and setting goals in retirement
• Making important decisions regarding the sustainability of the farm
• Identifying and engaging in pleasurable leisure activities
• Nourishing spiritual needs
• Maintaining personal and family relationships as your role changes
• Sustaining physical and emotional health
To meet with a Retirement Coach to discuss these topics: