MindHealth Matters – September 2022
According to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, 93% of adults surveyed believe suicide can be prevented. While rates of death by suicide have slightly decreased since 2018, education and understanding continue to be very important in prevention. The September edition of MindHealth Matters highlights Suicide Prevention and what you can do to help.
The September issue includes a variety of topics that educate, inform and inspire the reader to develop healthy patterns in relationships, parenting, nutrition, finance, work, and more. You will also find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
Topics in the edition include:
- September is National Suicide Prevention Month
- Building Positive Work Relationships
- Easy Relaxation Techniques to Practice in and out of the office
- Distracted! Dealing with Adult ADHD
- How to support your child’s mental health
- Marijuana addiction and effects
- Super simple ways to save money
- Budget-friendly tips for hosting a BBQ