MindHealth Matters September 2021
September 2021 Preview Video
September 2021 – Welcome to the September issue of MindHealth Matters, brought to you by Personal Assistance Services. This month is National Suicide Prevention Month. Did you know that you can make a difference for someone contemplating suicide or self-harm? Learn how to support a distressed co-worker, family member or friend and help them get the care they need. Also learn how to support suicide survivors when a loved one has attempted suicide or died by suicide. This issue also includes information on recovery from addiction, relaxation practices, building resiliency, managing anger and healthy nutrition tips.
September MHM Topics
- September is National Suicide Prevention Month
- Celebrating National Recovery Month
- Simple Relaxation Practices
- Building Resiliency in the Workplace
- Causes of Anger and How to Manage It
- Supporting Suicide Survivors
- Nutrition Tips for Getting Back to Healthy
Throughout the issue, you will find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.