MindHealth Matters – October 2022
The October edition of MindHealth Matters highlights the observation of “National Depression and Mental Health Screening Month”.
Fall for your best health! As we move into autumn, explore a variety of topics on mental health, family and parenting, personal finance, and supporting others dealing with mental health challenges. You will also find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us.
Topics for October include:
- October is Depression Awareness Month
- Exploring Eating Disorders
- A Working Parent’s Guide to Managing Burnout
- Tips for Coping with Anxiety
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Supporting Someone Who is Depressed
- How to Make a Budget
- Healthy & Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween
To open and interact with MindHealth Matters, click on the button below.