MindHealth Matters – November 2022
November kicks off the holiday season. Many of us look forward to the celebrations this time of year includes. But everything that comes with managing family gatherings and festivities with friends may also bring feelings of stress. Learning healthy coping strategies to help navigate the season is an important step you can take right now.
In this issue, you’ll find tips for coping with stress during the holidays and at family gatherings, ways to manage grief during the holidays, how to explore forgiveness, how to embrace feedback, facts on vaping, steps to save money during the holidays, some great veggie side dishes for your holiday meal, plus PAS’s contact information that includes a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
Topics included in the November edition
- Managing Family Stress During Holiday Gatherings
- Managing Grief During the Holidays
- Tips for Coping with Stress
- Embracing the Gift of Feedback
- Exploring Forgiveness
- What You Need to Know About Vaping
- Saving Money During the Holidays
- The Best Veggie Sides to Elevate Your Thanksgiving Meal
Click on the button below to access MindHealth Matters