MindHealth Matters November 2021
November 2021 – Holidays are around the corner! We dream of celebrating the holidays together with family and friends, sharing our joy and love with our dear ones. But we also know that the holidays can be stressful. This month’s issue of MindHealth Matters offers topics on controlling holiday spending, reducing the stress of the holidays, coping with grief, managing the winter blues, and more.
MindHealth Matters is brought to you by Personal Assistance Services. Throughout the issue, you will find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
Check out what’s inside!
November MHM Topics
- Holiday Generosity on a Budget
- Tips to Make the Holidays a Little Less Stressful
- SAD and the Winter Blues
- Celebrating National Family Caregiver Month
- Identifying and Managing Everyday Stress
- Managing Grief During the Holidays
- Deck the Halls and Don the Masks: Celebrating the Holidays Safely (Again)
- Quick & Budget-Friendly Healthy Eating Tips