MindHealth Matters December 2021
December 2021 – Holiday celebrations, family gatherings, social events, festivities, shopping for gifts – all things to look forward to this month. There are also challenges – eating healthy when good food and holiday treats abound, staying within budget, navigating family dynamics, staying emotionally well during the winter months, and more. The December issue of MindHealth Matters provides you with information to help you make this a joyous holiday season and helps you create memories for years to come.
December is also National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month. Check out this issue for information to help protect yourself and your loved ones.
MindHealth Matters is brought to you by Personal Assistance Services. Throughout the issue, you will find PAS’s contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
Check out what’s inside!
December MHM Topics
- December is National Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month
- Beating the Winter Blahs: Staying Active and Mentally Healthy During the Winter Months
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- New Year’s Resolution: Reduce Debt and Credit Problems
- Permission to Play: Exercises To Maintain Your Brain
- Tips for Getting More Organized at Work and Home
- Coping With the Ongoing Pandemic
- Make-Ahead Meals for an Easy Holiday Season