MindHealth Matters May 2021
May 2021- May is Mental Health Awareness Month. The May issue of MindHealth Matters, brought to you by Personal Assistance Services, brings you timely and practical tips for practicing good mental health and living your best life. We invite you to take some time to interact with this month’s issue, where you will learn practical ways to manage finances, identify signs of ADHD, live well with chronic pain, stay hydrated and consider the benefits of various drinks, use mindfulness to be present in the moment, and much more.
Throughout the issue, you will find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
May MHM Topics
1. Maintaining Emotional Wellness During Challenging Times
2. What is Adult ADHD?
3. Mindfulness: The Art of Just Being
4. Conquering Debt and Credit Problems
5. Dealing With Chronic Pain
6. Is It Time for a Career Change?
7. Rethink Your Drink—Plus 5 Easy Ways to Stay More Hydrated